Monday, May 24, 2010

I Love Japan.

It's official. I do love Japan. I am not ready to leave. But I can feel in my heart that I might very well be back one day. Even if I'm not, I will not lose hope for this country. I think an awakening is coming. And it will start with my generation. It is so encouraging to see so many young Christians at church. They are going to revitalize this culture and this nation. I know it. I hope I can come back and be a part of it one day. I don't know when, where, or how. But I trust that God is bigger than my understanding. God is sovereign over Japan. God can break the traditions that are holding these people back. His light can overcome the darkness here. God wins.

Once again, Passion was an amazing experience in my life--but not in Atlanta this time. In Tokyo! Woohoo! I didn't know it was coming until about 36 hours before it started--but God provided and I made it. Such a huge blessing to see so many people with a vision for God in Japan. Less than 1% of the population are Christians here....but that number is increasing. I hope it will explode one day soon. Young people don't even know what they're looking for yet, but I hope that soon they will realize that God is the answer to all the questions on their hearts. The Japanese people are already so amazing. Just imagine how awesome they will be when they know Jesus. They won't be stopped.

0 comments: