Just saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop. Hilarious. Kevin James is hysterical. Go see it everyone.
In other news, I have now officially been to Arkansas's highest point. Today my roommates and I hiked to Signal Hill atop Mount Magazine with an elevation of 2,753 feet. Not quite the 13,000 where I once stayed in the Andes...but at least there was no altitude sickness here. Or nasty coca tea. "Here drink this...it will help with the altitude sickness." Or just make you vomit...no thanks. It got up to 73 degrees today, which I must say is pretty darn awesome for February 7. I used to always want to escape the South, but now I've decided I kind of like it here.


As I write this, I am listening to the distressing sounds of the cats who have taken up residence in the crawl space under our house. I'm not sure if they're fighting, dying, mating, having kittens, or what...but I really wish they would shut up. Especially because I am a vet's daughter, I am feeling pretty guilty that I can't do anything for them. I can't get them out of there, I have no food to feed them. I wish they would find themselves a new home. And please not have kittens. Then I'll feel even more guilty. Geez.
So, one of my junior high girls had a dream about me today. In this dream I lived in a house in Greenwood across from Toys R Us (which doesn't exist in Greenwood). I also have a man named Gary living with me and apparently we are engaged. Gary and I were throwing a Grad-U-Ation Happy party. Not sure who that was for...but yeah. Very interesting...a little foreshadowing, perhaps? I hope not.

0 comments:
Post a Comment